Sunday, April 2, 2023

Blog # 6: Family Planning

     Growing up in a Mexican household, budgeting and living paycheck to paycheck was the norm. We don't have a lot of fond memories and when I think about those times, it motivates me to do something different as a parent. It's a life lesson that is not taught anywhere but wouldn't it be amazing to grow up exploring the world? For many families having these opportunities are extremely hard but thinking about our children sane and lifestyle, is something as us parents should consider. 

    When I began forming my family, events and outings have been included in our budget. It is a taught that does not happen overnight, but with planning and starting small, anything can happen. A few tips like organizing the age and distance is a good start. When including traveling, look up tips to save money. To make outtings easier, consider the time of year and seasons that are more affordable. Ages and interest should also be considered so planning and fun runs smoothly instead of a scary situation. For example, a picnic at the park, a drive to the beach, local hotel with a pool. Eventually it can turn into a planning that can take days for a vacation of days. Planning is the key word to a vacation that in the run long can be memorable.

    Inconclusion, family planning is a communication that can be addressed in the family to have a little fun and give our children many stories to tell. Exploring the world is a magnificent idea to create memories in a safe and healthy way. 

2 comments:

  1. I really feel I learned a bit from your article, in fact I feel inspired a bit to learn more about planning and how to save money effectively!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the idea of family planning! I haven't even considered age and interests as a factor when planning things like vacations, because usually it is just one set thing that I have little control over.

    ReplyDelete